Time management plays a key role in achieving the defined goals of a business. Being a project manager, you have to push your team to complete their task while maintaining the quality of their work. For that reason, large and small scale businesses have incorporated the project management software into their business operations to accomplish the given projects on time.
Benefits of a Project Management Software:
- It can help you track the performance of a specific project
- Manages productive hours of employees while letting them accomplish the task before meeting a deadline
- t allows the manager to take an employee’s work schedule into account on time.
- Ensures that employees are working on the right projects
- It enables employees to collaborate on projects by sharing and discussing timelines, documents and other task details in real-time.
- It fills communication gab both, internally and externally, with employees, clients, and other stakeholders
- It keeps a close eye on your estimated budget while helping you achieve your targeted goals within the given time frame.
With the impeccable benefits, we can say that a fully-featured project management software can work wonders when it comes to meeting the bottom line of a firm. To help you find the best tool, we bring you the list of 10 top project management software for 2020 that will make your life easier.
Ace Project is a perfect project management tool that keeps a close eye on your tasks, timesheets, documents, and expenses. Being one of the best web-based apps for managing tasks and time, it can help you achieve your organizational goals without any hassle.
The tool can help you track, share and collaborate documents with your team members in a matter of few seconds. Apart from this, it can help you stay ahead and complete the given project within the given time period. The power to go through the reports of the employees in real-time makes this app one of the leading project management tools on the web.
- Simple and easy user interface
- Easy to manage projects and tasks
- Interactive grant charts
- Beautiful templates
- Tracks productive hours of employees
- Create your reports in a few clicks
- Comes with a time clock
- Document sharing and locking facility and a lot more.
ServiceNow IT Business Management (ITBM) is a leading strategic portfolio management tool with extensive project management capabilities.
ServiceNow ITBM delivers features for planning and scheduling development efforts, managing resources based on project priorities, tracking task execution and related time spent (using a dedicated employee time tracking portal). Besides, ServiceNow ITBM allows modeling project costs and offers intricate analytics capabilities for high-level project and portfolio management efforts.
Using the functionality of ServiceNow ITBM, companies can cut project costs, speed up development processes and better align IT to their business needs.
ProofHub is a cloud based project management and collaboration tool built to bring sanity in the life of teams, managers and clients. It is designed to help you plan, collaborate, organize and deliver projects on time, and within budget. ProofHub comes fully loaded with amazing features that can help teams stay on the track in every project.
Loved by thousands of teams from all over the world, ProofHub takes the pain out of project management with its simple interface and easy to use features. There’s a mobile app too. So you can remain connected with work even when you are not in the office.
- No learning curve
- Workflows to streamline the task management process
- Gantt charts to help teams in planning
- Manage your team, tasks, and clients from one place
- Online proofing to make feedback sharing easy
- Time tracking tool to manage time effectively
- In-built group chat
- Document sharing and file management system
- Reliable support
- Powerful reporting and analytics tool
GenieBelt has alone 15 million of active users and its project management software has become an icing on the cake by letting businesses to track their employees time and tasks in seconds.
It is a simple and user-friendly software that helps you plan your projects, communicate effectively, assign different tasks, access reports to see the performance of their employees.
- Easy to track time and expenses
- Increases work efficiency of employees
- Track and fix issues instantly
- Manage and share documents
- Collaborate swiftly
- Track performance via interactive charts and reports.
Improve the productivity of your business by incorporating Teamwork project management software into your business. The tool allows you to manage your projects, productive hours and team in a matter of few clicks.
- 100% reliable
- User-friendly interface
- Fully accessible
- Plan projects, assign tasks and systemize business operations in minutes
Work better. Improve the productivity of employees with Confluence, one of the best project management softwares on the web. It changes the way your team works in a challenging environment of an organization.
- Enforced two-step verification
- SAML single sign-on
- Tacks projects
- Collaborate with team work
- Easy to share documents, etc.
ProWorkflow is a professional, accessible and affordable web-based project management software that allows businesses to manage and track their on-going projects, tasks, and expenses. Till now, the software has created over 10,960,260 tasks, 2,118,688 projects to all scales and sizes of businesses.
- Project management functionality
- Create custom reports
- Manage documents
- Collaborate projects
- Interactive timeline
- Simple time-tracking functionality, etc.
It is an impeccable tool that allows companies to centralize their team, projects, and operations to deliver best results to their potential clients. You can instantly track the time of your employees, assign tasks, overview their reports via interactive charts.
- Simple drag and drop interface
- Fully customizable
- Build your own metrics
- Multi-platform software
Basecamp is amazing tool that lets project managers track the performance of their employees while making sure the project gets finished on time. It keeps your work efficiency, conversations, to-do lists, and schedules in seconds.
- Simple and intuitive
- Create reports in a breeze, etc
Wrike is a pretty exciting tool that allows businesses to assign tasks to their employees anytime, anywhere. They can even track the performance of both their employees and projects in seconds. Most of the companies use this app to increase the productivity of their operational tasks.
- User-interactive dashboard
- Create and share reports
- Upload, share, review and edit documents
- Provide real-time work reports and a lot more
These are the 10 best project management tools for 2020 that you can pick according to your requirements and the strength of your team.