Time management plays a key role in achieving the defined goals of a business. Being a project manager, you have to push your team to complete their task while maintaining the quality of their work. For that reason, large and small scale businesses have incorporated the project management software into their business operations to accomplish the given projects on time.
Benefits of a Project Management Software:
- It can help you track the performance of a specific project
- Manages productive hours of employees while letting them accomplish the task before meeting a deadline
- It allows the manager to take an employee’s work schedule into account on time.
- Ensures that employees are working on the right projects
- It enables employees to collaborate on projects by sharing and discussing timelines, documents, and other task details in real-time.
- It fills communication gab both, internally and externally, with employees, clients, and other stakeholders
- It keeps a close eye on your estimated budget while helping you achieve your targeted goals within the given time frame.
With the impeccable benefits, we can say that a fully-featured project management software can work wonders when it comes to meeting the bottom line of a firm. To help you find the best tool, we bring you the list of the top 10 project management software for 2021 that will make your life easier.
Celoxis is an all-in-one project and portfolio management software backed with more than 20 years of experience. It comes with good to great features not just for small and mid-sized businesses, but also for large enterprises.
Celoxis has been the platform of choice for brands like HBO, Bombardier, KPMG, Tesla, Adobe, University of Washington. It is one of the first and still very few tools to be available in SaaS and On-Premise deployment options.
We provide powerful and flexible project portfolio management, time and expense tracking, resource management, financial tracking, and work collaboration. Using Celoxis you can get rid of multiple applications and spreadsheets to manage schedules, resources, budgets, costs, invoices, communication, approvals, risks, issues, change requests and other work items from a single online platform.
Celoxis’ comprehensive features address real-world problems of project management across the organization. With Celoxis’s highly customizable dashboards teams can manage their projects based on their individual requirements.
With Celoxis we understand choosing a project management software can be a daunting task, to make this simpler for you we provide a free fully customizable demo curated by our project experts.
- Celoxis tool has many features that can help companies manage their projects.
- The interface is user-friendly, so the users will not have a hard time navigating the Project Management Tool.
- The tool has a lot of integrations, so all the documentation needed is readily available.
- It keeps everything in one place.
- Assign Multiple Resources with Individual Allocations.
- Resources Allocations in Percentage & Hours, Assign Resources from Different Time Zones Auto Scheduling based on Resource Hours, Vacations & Time zones.
- Complete resource management is possible.
For a free trial, you can register here.
SAAS: $25.00/month/user. On-Premise: $450
For more details about pricing, check here
ServiceNow IT Business Management (ITBM) is a leading strategic portfolio management tool with extensive project management capabilities.
ServiceNow ITBM delivers features for planning and scheduling development efforts, managing resources based on project priorities, tracking task execution, and related time spent (using a dedicated employee time tracking portal). Besides, ServiceNow ITBM allows modeling project costs and offers intricate analytics capabilities for high-level project and portfolio management efforts.
Using the functionality of ServiceNow ITBM, companies can cut project costs, speed up development processes, and better align IT to their business needs.
ProofHub is a cloud-based project management and collaboration tool built to bring sanity in the life of teams, managers, and clients. It is designed to help you plan, collaborate, organize, and deliver projects on time, and within budget. ProofHub comes fully loaded with amazing features that can help teams stay on track in every project.
Loved by thousands of teams from all over the world, ProofHub takes the pain out of project management with its simple interface and easy to use features. There’s a mobile app too. So you can remain connected with work even when you are not in the office.
- No learning curve
- Workflows to streamline the task management process
- Gantt charts to help teams in planning
- Manage your team, tasks, and clients from one place
- Online proofing to make feedback sharing easy
- Time tracking tool to manage time effectively
- In-built group chat
- Document sharing and file management system
- Reliable support
- Powerful reporting and analytics tool
GenieBelt has alone 15 million active users and its project management software has become the icing on the cake by letting businesses to track their employee’s time and tasks in seconds.
It is a simple and user-friendly software that helps you plan your projects, communicate effectively, assign different tasks, access reports to see the performance of your employees.
- Easy to track time and expenses
- Increases work efficiency of employees
- Track and fix issues instantly
- Manage and share documents
- Collaborate swiftly
- Track performance via interactive charts and reports.
Improve the productivity of your business by incorporating Teamwork project management software into your business. The tool allows you to manage your projects, productive hours, and team in a matter of few clicks.
- 100% reliable
- User-friendly interface
- Fully accessible
- Plan projects, assign tasks, and systemize business operations in minutes
Work better. Improve the productivity of employees with Confluence, one of the best project management software on the web. It changes the way your team works in a challenging environment of an organization.
- Enforced two-step verification
- SAML single sign-on
- Tacks projects
- Collaborate with teamwork
- Easy to share documents, etc.
ProWorkflow is a professional, accessible, and affordable web-based project management software that allows businesses to manage and track their on-going projects, tasks, and expenses. Till now, the software has created over 10,960,260 tasks, 2,118,688 projects to all scales and sizes of businesses.
- Project management functionality
- Create custom reports
- Manage documents
- Collaborate projects
- Interactive timeline
- Simple time-tracking functionality, etc.
It is an impeccable tool that allows companies to centralize their team, projects, and operations to deliver the best results to their potential clients. You can instantly track the time of your employees, assign tasks, overview their reports via interactive charts.
- Simple drag and drop interface
- Fully customizable
- Build your own metrics
- Multi-platform software
Basecamp is an amazing tool that lets project managers track the performance of their employees while making sure the project gets finished on time. It keeps your work efficiency, conversations, to-do lists, and schedules in seconds.
- Simple and intuitive
- Create reports in a breeze, etc
Wrike is a pretty exciting tool that allows businesses to assign tasks to their employees anytime, anywhere. They can even track the performance of both their employees and projects in seconds. Most of companies use this app to increase the productivity of their operational tasks.
- User-interactive dashboard
- Create and share reports
- Upload, share, review and edit documents
- Provide real-time work reports and a lot more
These are the top 10 10 project management tools and software for 2021 that you can pick according to your requirements and the strength of your team.