The smartphone users have grown exponentially over the years, following these trends many businesses jumped the bandwagon by creating their own mobile apps. Yet many brands are still unsure about mobile applications. Investing in a mobile app can be favorable for your business as many prefer going online on their smartphones rather than using the desktop to surf the internet. A mobile app can give your business an edge over your competitors and help attract potential clients towards it.
Just having an active website isn’t enough, a mobile app assures you have the effective strategies in this online platform.
The mobile app will give your business more power and edge over other competitors. Creating a presence via a smartphone can be beneficial for your business. There are three factors to consider when you want to create a mobile app for your brand:
- The budget
- Features you want
- Your Audience
These factors will help you decide if a mobile app is a right choice for your business.
Now let’s see 5 ways a mobile app can help boost your business:
1. Enhances sale – Every business wants a rapid growth with huge returns on ROI, all this in a short time period. For many brands, a mobile app has provided this and helped skyrocket their business revenue graph.
An app for smartphone helps get more ROI in a short time period. Some examples of a company that benefited from their app are:
- Domino’s Pizza app has gained audience rapidly when they launched their company app in the United Kingdom.
- A popular European clothing brand, ZARA had more than 60% increase in sales.
2. Delivers Better Value To The Users – Your business will flourish if you offer more value and substance to your users, they won’t go anywhere even if your competitors provide the same products or services. Many brands provide rewards or gift in order to their loyal and/or first customers. Any kind of promotions can be easily seen through your mobile app and if you are providing any program in your website, you can easily merge it in your smartphone application. Recent research states that more than 60% of traffic comes through mobile apps.
3. Direct Marketing – the Mobile app can also deliver information about your users too. Whether it is their gender, age, demographic or geographical locations, the list goes on. Your brand can provide information about your products and services through new features, offers, product specifications, and news feeds. The mobile app can help you gain knowledge about your customers and deliver solutions according to their requirements.
4. Develop Customer Engagement – An unreachable or a complicated business execution cause customers to lose interest in the brand. Here a mobile app can be of big help. It creates a bridge between the brand and the customers by providing what the customers are looking for. This can be done by simply providing an option on the app where users can ask their queries or even comment on certain issues they may be facing. Rather than answering queries with a chatbot (unless the queries are common), it is preferable you opt for customer care to make this a delightful experience for your customers.
5. Way Ahead of Your Competitors – A mobile application without a doubt can help you be at the top of your game in the market. It helps in effective communications and provides a marketing tool. By the time your competitors realize the importance of mobile application, you would’ve won this share of the market.
Mobile app are swift and simple to use plus this helps your business reach a new height.